Here are some links of free material for you. They are all priceless – and they’re free 🙂 The internet has it all.
eBooks & PDFs
Learning to See – Paul Foxton: Free 6 step colour course – with subscribing to the newsletter.
Sight Size – Darren R. Rousar: Free email course with subscribing to the newsletter with free Bargue plates and how-tos.
The Drawing Source – Marina Fridman: Get a free eBook “The Elements of Realistic Drawing” by joining the mailing list.
Deal of the Day – Erik Gist: Free eBooks and PDFs. I can highly recommend the 30 page “Watts Atelier Figure Turorial”.
Anthony Waichulis: This is a must-read for everyone! Check out all PDFs on that page.
- The Practice and Science of Drawing by Harold Speed (different file formats)
- John Michael Angel – founder of the Angel Academy of Art in Florence – on his approach of painting a male nude model (PDF ~500kb)
- The Painter in Oil by Daniel Burleigh Parkhurst (different file formats)
- The Theory and Practice of Perspective by G. A. Storey (different file formats)
- A Color Notation by A. H. Munsell (different file formats)
- Munsell Color System wall chart (PDF ~50kb)
- The content of the big Munsell book (actually it’s two books) as photos (PDF ~5MB)